- Thin people eat bulky healthy foods
- Thin people watch portion sizes
- Thin people can put themselves first
- Thin people have thin parents-its not so much the genetics vs the good eating habits that they are exposed to.
- Thin people limit their options
- Thin people live in colorado-hmmmmm I've been there for business and I agree...there are a lot of those thin people in CO.
- Thin people don't sit still
- Thin people weigh themselves
- Thin people enjoy their food
- Thin people practice early intervention-they stop weight gain before it gets out of control
- Thin people do what works-they personalize good habits to their lifestyle.
“More than 90 percent of those who have mastered weight maintenance feel like they’re not dieting,” she says. “It becomes a way of life.”
The band journey is different...my goal is different from my other diet escapades. I no longer want to diet, to deny, to deprive myself and then swing bad to old habits and start all over again. I want to change my behavior and the way I act so I don't have to diet...I look at my 98 lb sister and I realize that she doesn't think or obsess about good eating...she has institutionalized it. I am in training to be that person too.
I want to convert to this way of life and the band is my guide and so are you.
I'm back on the wagon, eating good food, flooding my body with water and losing weight.