My Banded Time

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hi Friends, I've been away because I've been mothering...multiple science fair, helping the kids prep for exams, driving to them activities...it's all good...its what I always wanted.  But I have to admit, when I get busy my weight and my needs always shift to the bottom rung.  I haven't lost or gained weight.  I'm one of those who really needs to "focus" for there to be any loss.  Today I'm shifting the focus back on my health so that I can be there to keep on mothering in the long run.

Happy Day friends.

Rachel

3 comments:

  1. I really relate to "needs shifting to bottom rung" when I'm busy with my kids. Sounds like we have similar busy lives--and I know setting time for myself (for exercise and food planning etc) is key to my success. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day today! (p.s. please follow my blog if you'd like...you'll need to send me your email address to heymelissawolf@gmail.com so I can add you as a reader. Protecting online privacy for the moment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on staying the same, pretty good considering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's important to do all the mothering stuff, but at the same time, you have to take care of yourself, so always remember to paper yourself sometimes!! :)

    ReplyDelete