My Banded Time

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dear GAP I've missed you but I'm back




Dear GAP Store,

I've missed you these past several years.  I've stopped going to your stores because I didn't fit in your cute, adorable, sporty and trendy clothes.  It made me so sad.  I love your style.  You didn't have a place for me so I've stayed out and shopped for bigger clothes that middle aged mothers or retirees in Florida wear.  The closest I've gotten to you is to buy my kids adorable clothes at Kids GAP.  I was back tonight with my GAP card, buying cute things that made me feel 27 or at least 30 again.

I've missed you so and I'm glad to be back...especially in time for your 40% sales. 

Love you GAP and I'm glad we are back together again!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a great NSV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I too have been in exile from the GAP and look forward to shopping there again! Good for you Rachel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should come a long way to visit me and we can go to the Gap Outlet store together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Glad you guys found each other again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I felt the same about shopping at The Limited for the first time in 15 years...what a wonderful feeling! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love getting old "friends" back :)

    ReplyDelete