Sunday, February 6, 2011
These are a Few of My Favorite Things (about the band of course)
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things (about the band)
And then I don't feel so bad
1) My blood pressure drop.
2) Being able to button my winter coat this year when last year I could not
3) The scale going progressively down after 10 years of not being able to lose any weight
4) Going into my favorite stores again and not just looking at the scarves, jewelry and accessories. J. Crew and Banana Republic and Barney's I'm coming HOME!!!
5) Working on the treadmill and not feeling like I'll have a cardiac episode (sounds dramatic, but I felt that way last year).
6) Wearing smaller sizes
7) Having my blunt but loving next door neighbor tell me that I look fabulous. Actually having people notice a change in me.
8) Feeling more feminine and more like a woman again
9) Looking at spring fashion trends and planning on how to dress fashionably versus just covering my body.
10) Feeling more professional/confident in meetings and during work interactions
11) Getting rid of that thigh chaffing
12) Walking around and having my shoes slip off because my feet actually lost FAT
13) Never falling a sleep because of a food coma
14) Being a healthy mom for my boys
15) Blog friends...of course! The greatest 24/7 support group around.