Tuesday, November 23, 2010
How will you survive Thanksgiving with Minimal Damage?
I'm going to survive this day of feasting/overeating by:
1) Treadmilling/walking/meditating in the am before the "dinner"
2) Having a Lean Cuisine an hour before going to the "dinner"
3) Drinking lots of H20 (32 oz)before the "dinner"
4) Spend time/enjoy time with my kids (boys 8,9) and nieces/nephews (10 under the age of 10) versus grazing with the adults.
5) Giving myself permission to have a "delicious sampling taste" of the desserts.
6) Giving myself permission to sample the "delicious food"
7) Not grazing
8) Letting my band do the talking and listening to the talking band.